What We Believe!
|1. We believe that Jesus Christ is the one and only true son of God. That He was crucified on a cross and was resurrected, conquering death for us and is now sitting at the right hand of God.
2. We believe in the Trinity, God the Father, Jesus the Son, and God’s Spirit The Holy Spirit, as one.
3. We believe the in the gifts of the Holy Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12 and that they are working today, confirming the Word through the manifestation of these gifts through His believers today.
4. We believe that the Holy Bible is the living Word of God. That every scripture is divine revelation from God. Every scripture and word is relevant today and forever.
5. We believe in water baptism and baptism of the Holy Spirit as two separate baptisms.
6. The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
7. The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’ as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
8. We believe in the great commission: we are to “go into all the world and preach the Gospel” and the signs listed in Mark 16:15-20 are relevant for today and are working to confirm God’s Word.
9. We believe that there is only one true God and only one way to obtain eternal salvation, which is through Jesus Christ, the one and only Son of God.
10. We believe that every person has sinned and falls short of the Glory of God, and every person can have restored fellowship with God through Salvation.
11. We believe that the Holy Bible is the only true Word of God and no other book or chapters can be removed or added.